Aw, he’s just too adorable. We want to: squeeze his cheeks, pat him on the head, tuck him in with his favorite blankie, turn on a dinosaur nightlight, and then when he’s safely drifted to sleep, head downstairs where the grown ups talk serious politics.
- Standing O for Clinton at Yale Graduation Ceremony
- Hillary is Awesome in Asia
- A White House Blog Czar
- Newsweek Interviews Will Bower
- Celebrate the History
- Hillary Speaks for Women Everywhere
- Oprah House Hunting in Washington?
- The Further Reduction Of Joe Biden’s VP Power
- Oprah: I’m not seeking job with Obama
- Kennedy Clan Urging Caroline To Seek Senate Seat
- Caroline Kennedy Interested in Hillary’s Senate Seat
- Palin Snubbed Oprah?
- Fraud Alert: Obama Inauguration Tickets Offered Online
- Has Obama ‘Punked’ Hillary?
- Iowa Cafe Swamped With Orders For ‘Obama cookie’