OAK PARK, IL—Parents of Obama ’08 campaign volunteer Mark Lowe said their son’s selfless work for the Illinois senator has shown the 22-year-old to be mature, civic-minded, and absolutely unbearable to talk to. “I remember when I was going to vote for Hillary Clinton in the primary, and [Mark] spoke for 30 minutes about how Obama is the next Kennedy, the only candidate capable of bringing real change, and how Hillary embodies everything that’s wrong with Washington,” David Lowe, 58, said. “It’s incredible that he’s so passionate about our nation’s future, and now he really needs to shut the hell up.” Lowe, who spends up to 40 hours a week sending e-mails, making phone calls, and engaging complete strangers in drawn-out discussions about Obama’s message of hope as he canvasses door-to-door, is expected to cost the Democratic nominee some 15,000 votes.
- Standing O for Clinton at Yale Graduation Ceremony
- Hillary is Awesome in Asia
- A White House Blog Czar
- Newsweek Interviews Will Bower
- Celebrate the History
- Hillary Speaks for Women Everywhere
- Oprah House Hunting in Washington?
- The Further Reduction Of Joe Biden’s VP Power
- Oprah: I’m not seeking job with Obama
- Kennedy Clan Urging Caroline To Seek Senate Seat
- Caroline Kennedy Interested in Hillary’s Senate Seat
- Palin Snubbed Oprah?
- Fraud Alert: Obama Inauguration Tickets Offered Online
- Has Obama ‘Punked’ Hillary?
- Iowa Cafe Swamped With Orders For ‘Obama cookie’